Thanks to the fantastic support Athens JFF received from its supporters, patrons, advertisers and lovers of quality film from the Athens community and beyond, Festival Passes for the 2017 festival sold out for the second year in a row.
Don’t miss out on substantial savings over individual ticket prices!
✡ The 2018 festival
will commemorate our 10th Anniversary ✡
• While you’re here, you will also be able to pick up tickets for our 10th Anniversary Opening Night Gala festivities.
• For those who are not purchasing a Festival Pass this year, you’re still welcome to join us at our Closing Night Party for only $10.00!
Save On Individual Tickets for the 2018 Festival!
Buy a 2018 Festival Pass $45.00
• Includes All 9 Festival Feature Film Screenings, March 24-28, 2018 at substantial savings — including our Opening Night Film at the Georgia Museum of Art *Festival Pass holders who are not attending the Opening Gala should arrive 10 minutes prior to show time. Pass holder seating is available after all of the Gala attendees have been seated, on a first-come basis. Please bring your festival pass.
• Includes our Shorts Competition Screening and Awards, followed by our highly acclaimed Closing Night Film “Body and Soul”
• Top off our Tenth Anniversary celebration with noshes, music, and an open bar at our Closing Night Party @ Rialto Club, Hotel Indigo
✡ Your Festival pass includes all of the films & festivities below ✡
Saturday, March 24
The Women’s Balcony at the Georgia Museum of Art. Present your festival pass and plan to arrive no earlier than 7:50 p.m. *Seating for Opening Night Film for Festival Pass holders is subject to availability after Gala patrons are seated.
Sunday, March 25
Monkey Business: The Adventures of Curious George’s Creators
Monday, March 26
Tuesday, March 27
The 90-Minute War
Wednesday, March 28
The 4 Winning
Closing Night Feature, “Body and Soul”
Closing Night Party with Noshes, Music; & Cash Bar @ Hotel Indigo’s Rialto Club.